Customs / CBP General Aviation Facility
America’s Best Tech Stop
Making arrangements for an international inbound clearance can be daunting and full of variables. Lane Aviation’s staff is standing by to anticipate and meet your every need while getting you on your way as fast as possible.
- 24/7 Operations with proper notice to Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Fully staffed ramp
- 120 pieces of ground support equipment serving all aircraft types
- Certified Ground Security Coordinators
- International trash disposal
- Capable of handling any size business aircraft with 23 passengers or fewer
- Competitive fuel pricing (fees waived with scaled fuel purchase)
- Part 145 repair station
Our Quick Turn Commitment (QTC) is a first in the industry and is dedicated to making your next stop in Columbus as pleasant and quick as possible. Once Customs has cleared your aircraft into the United States we commit to turning it around within 15 minutes.
- Including fuel
- Including payment
- Including coffee, ice and papers
- Including international trash